Black Friday

big giant circles

Apparently, no one paid attention to my other post specifically instructing everyone to "save an Axiom 49 for me," so by the time I got to Guitar Center--an hour after opening mind you--they were all sold out :(

BUT...

Seeing tears starting to well up in my eyes, a salesman offered to sell me the Axiom 61, the Axiom 49's big bro, for only $210 (I was going to pay $200 for the 49)!!! So my reward for being late to the sale was a 30% discount instead of 20% BOO-YAHHH!

DSC_0504.JPG

Yeah the thing is when I remembered I could get it online it was too late. I checked the site and it was all sold out online which is why I guess it said In-Store Pickup: Not available so I suppose that is why it was not there when I went. Could it be that everyone bought online so there were none available for the store or does the store keep some apart for those that did not order online to buy at store? Either way I didn't find it but hey $35 beats $50 so I'm happy.

Also, 3 Wiis and all that other stuff? I thought you were broke! and why 3 Wiis?

3 Wiis = ebay for ~100% profit

I'm not buying anything, as I already own Simon's Quest on Wii! Whut whut!

Also, happy Black Friday, Larry Oji!

He needs it to enhance the black.

3 Wiis = ebay for ~100% profit

Does this mean you wouldn't be willing to sell one to a brotha at regular price? :puppyeyes:

Edit: Here's my haul, in chronological order. I didn't necessarily get awesome prices, but I got what I wanted.

Old Navy

Sweater (x2) - $30

Wal-Mart

Gold DS Lite + Zelda:TPH Holiday Bundle - $150 (there were like 3 of them left for some reason)

Fry's

320GB PATA HD (for PS2) - $50

Hori screen protectors - $7

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All - $15

Using my new hard drive to torrent DS ROMs to use on my new CycloDS so I can give my old DS and games to my sister for Christmas + birthday - Priceless

My store's line:

So ridiculous.

And about the Gold DS Lite bundles - I have a feeling that they're going to go for profit on ebay this holiday, although I didn't want to take a chance.

Updated haul (all from Amazon):

3 Wiis

Call of Duty 4 360 ($48 )

Bioshock 360 ($40)

Logitech webcam (-$31)

Puzzle Quest PSP ($10)

PS3 Sixaxis controller ($20)

Rainbow Six: Vegas 360 ($20)

I probably could've got 2 more Wiis from Gamestop in the morning but my brother and I didn't feel like going outside to camp, despite being up.

Edit: Just bought up 3 Gold DS Lite bundles after seeing people pay $60+ over retail.