What are you asking for for Christmas?

supremespleen

My ipod freezes every so often. I just reset it though using the multiple button pressings or the hold button trick. But yeah, freezes like once every 3 months or so.

As far as christmas, I didn't ask for anything. I hate people getting me stuff, and most of my friends and family right now are in kinda financial binds so I don't want them to spend money on me.

"What are you asking for for Christmas?"

the Original poster on a silver plate...;)

No seriously I intend to donate all of my Christmas gifts which will be money to charity. and Send my best wishes to Reuben's Family in Singapore since it's rather close to Hong Kong.

My birthday's before Christmas, and I'm mainly hoping to get the Orange Box. There are a few other games I'd like; they're mostly older ones.

Other than that, a pair of Sennheiser HD555's or SteelSeries 5v2 gaming headset.

There are some cds and dvds I'd like, but I'm in no hurry for those. I just reallly want to play Portal and HL2 eps.

Geez I would love video game/movie soundtracks/music books. Piano preferably. The only thing is that this year I HAVE to get a computer from my parents. Life really sucks don't it. :wink: I would LOVE a gift from anyone though. Donations? :lol: JK!

Also off-topic a tad, does anyone know where I can find scans of actual video game sheet music. I'm a fairly advanced pianist, so I want REAL sheet music. Not the junky kind of "lets just take a midi and convert it to sheet music" kind of thing. :-P Thanks!!

I'm currently trying to find out which of these two players is the best deal, would be the best for me.

This one?

Or this one?

Go with the e280 if you don't really care about video playback--its extra battery life and smaller size are big pluses.

Go with the View if video playback is useful to you--its larger, better-quality screen will defeinitely be a bonus.

If those don't stay so cheap before someone buys one of them for you, go with the Creative ZEN to get a player that costs less than that e280 at retail for the same storage space and that has much better design, features, and overall quality.

Go with the e280 if you don't really care about video playback--its extra battery life and smaller size are big pluses.

Go with the View if video playback is useful to you--its larger, better-quality screen will defeinitely be a bonus.

If those don't stay so cheap before someone buys one of them for you, go with the Creative ZEN to get a player that costs less than that e280 at retail for the same storage space and that has much better design, features, and overall quality.

If I ask for one, I think I'll go with the View. I was able to handle both of them at Circuit City today, and I liked the way the View felt much much more.

Blah, so far all I've got on my list is Hot Rod on DVD and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for Wii. I entertained the idea of Geometry Wars for Wii, but I don't think I'll be able to squeeze 40 bucks worth of play time out of it. I want something epic! The Wii game library is definitely lacking in the epic department, however.