WIP - Zelda Link's Awakening Theme

Double D

Wow...No one even tried to listen to my last WIP I Put on here.."Clock Tower 3 AtomspheriConfrontation" But oh well, Here's my second attempt at something this week, and its the Theme of Zelda Link's Awakening, Which I Adore. But Yeah, This is what I Have so far, Any crit about this and what i should add to it would be greatly appreicated (:

Well here it is, My current WIP -> http://media.putfile.com/Zelda-Links-Awakening-Theme-OCR-WIP

Thankooo

-Double|)

I hate to bust your bubble, but this has quite a bit of work to go. I can easily hear the source tune, which is good, but it seriously seems like the instrument choices were

a) picked randomly out of a hat (along with their respective volumes)

and

B) are very overused and generally poor quality soundfonts.

One of the things about this is its obvious lack of sound quality, but also, refer to the OCR submission standards. There isn't really any interpretation of the piece, its just the song redid with different instruments.

Now don't get me wrong, I in every way appreciate your effort, but try to get a better sense of mixing from the forums here. There are tons of people and threads to learn from, and in no time at all I'm sure you can make some great improvements.