Eat the queue.

zircon

I've now voted on everything in the queue. Might not seem like a big accomplishment as we're sitting at maybe 15-16 mixes there right now, but I also voted on a ton more before that to keep the ball rolling, including a huge chunk of the old Sept + Oct subs. In addition I've also just recently passed the 3 year mark on the panel (Nov 10, 2004) and according to the forum search I've voted on nearly 600 mixes in total.

It's truly awesome that for the first time in my years on the panel, we're almost in real time. Before I joined, I had submitted a number of remixes, four of which got rejected before my first one made it on, and I was always discouraged at the waiting time, which was (for a time) ~4 months and since then has not generally improved a great deal. I always wished that mixes would hit the panel and immediately be judged from the day I submit, and it looks like that day is almost here.

I'm really glad that I've had the opportunity to give back to the site and hopefully motivate more aspiring (and veteran) mixers to keep submitting. I'll still NO y'all but before long you'll be seeing it nearly instantly! :<

This is just to say

I have eaten

the queue

that was on

the intraweb

and which

you were probably

saving

for later (?-> AD2020)

Forgive me

the mixes were so

horrendous

and bad

NO.

I felt particularly inspired to cop some WCW in this thread

I can forgive what a terrible mock-up this is just because it's based on William Carlos Williams.

(he is heroic and possibly to me in particular more than some)

I can forgive what a terrible mock-up this is just because it's based on William Carlos Williams.

(he is heroic and possibly to me in particular more than some)

Yeah, it was bad wasn't it? *sigh* I thought it was somewhat fitting, but seeing as I've slaughtered your hero's work, I feel remorse.

Isn't there an ongoing competition to parody his work? I think I read about it somewhere.

Looks like all the years of judgehate is finally paying off. Now all we need is some davehate to get the "to be posted" queue to match the "to be judged" queue. I wonder how many people around here have a "to be submitted" queue... Oh, and, btw, if there are three judges with no remixes left to vote on, those still listed under "to be judged" must have gotten at least one yes vote, right? :)