Enchanted!

DarkeSword

Anyone else see this movie? I thought it was phenomenal. I grew up on Disney movies, so it's nice to see Disney poking fun at all their old clichés. Amy Adams was perfect as a misplaced Disney Princess in the real world, and her singing voice is great to boot. The music was awesome, the dialogue was hilarious, and the effects were great.

Am I the only one who went to see this?

ill go out with you

Now that is just SO cute. Awwwwwww. Hahaha.

I've never heard of this movie but it sounds like fun. I'll check it out with my lady when it comes to video. It sounds cheap when I say that, but in Japan, for 2 people to go out to a movie in a theater is about 30 bucks on the CHEAP night for ladies!

Definitely better than the trailer led me to believe.

Side note, what's with the recent fascination in Hollywood with making animated animals crap onscreen? Open Season, the upcoming Alvin & Chipmunks movie ... It's as if there was some idiot making the rounds out there convincing each studio that what their movie really needs is a well-placed chipmunk dropping. It's not really a big deal, but it bugs me that newer animated films are resorting to that sort of thing. I miss the good old Disney days.

Thank god for Pixar.

just got back and i must say that if you have a girlfriend or someone you wish was your girlfriend you HAVE to take her to this movie

EXTREME EMPHASIS

The last time I heard that, I took my then girlfriend out to see Waiting To Exhale. It is my firm belief that any man who is able to sit through that movie should be GUARANTEED some late night action, yet alas...

I dumped her the next day.

Definitely better than the trailer led me to believe.

Side note, what's with the recent fascination in Hollywood with making animated animals crap onscreen? Open Season, the upcoming Alvin & Chipmunks movie ... It's as if there was some idiot making the rounds out there convincing each studio that what their movie really needs is a well-placed chipmunk dropping. It's not really a big deal, but it bugs me that newer animated films are resorting to that sort of thing. I miss the good old Disney days.

Thank god for Pixar.

Yeah I loved the opening sequence just because it reminded me that Disney still recognizes 2D animation on some level.

I think maybe every studio thinks they can be as good as Pixar. They're usually missing good storyline and credible characters that make it ok that the characters are 3D.

I first wanted to see this because I thought it was going to be horrible and I totally needed a laugh, but now that I am hearing that it is pretty good, I might go see it with some friends for fun.

This totally seems like a "date movie", but since my significant other isn't exactly near me right now, I have to settle with going with my friends. Hopefully we don't goof around too much while the movie is playing. Last time we did, they got kicked out of the theatre * i still rofl at how I was able to stay*

I first wanted to see this because I thought it was going to be horrible and I totally needed a laugh, but now that I am hearing that it is pretty good, I might go see it with some friends for fun.

This totally seems like a "date movie", but since my significant other isn't exactly near me right now, I have to settle with going with my friends. Hopefully we don't goof around too much while the movie is playing. Last time we did, they got kicked out of the theatre * i still rofl at how I was able to stay*

Once me and my friends went and saw the Lizzie Maguire movie, I'm suprised we DIDN'T get kicked out of the theater.