Live A Live? Anyone?

Mr Jarna

I just recently finished playing this game (had to emulate a translated version - JP only), and the music has been stuck in my head since then.

The game is findable online (DgEmu?), but the soundtrack can be found here - http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/lal/downloads.shtml

Megalomania, Birds Flying Fish Swimming, and Man Under The Mountain are well-deserving...

Someone plz to be helping this SqSoft classic see the light again? What other game can you have a Caveman, Cowboy, Robot, Ninja, Chinese Monk, Psychic, and Wrestler all fighting on the same side (CT comes close, though).

I made a decent sized thread requesting this game, too.

I always thought Megalomaniac was overrated ever since I grew tired of it. I have to say that the remix has a really refreshing touch to it. Nice.

I would love to see any of these five mixed, because they're my absolute favorites whose appeal never exhausts. But as this MegaloMix shows, even my less liked ones can be made enjoyable.

S01.spc is kinda complex. I wouldn't ever be able to tackle that one.

I got some crazy idea to make S03.spc's bpm a lot faster and make it some sort of speed rock/techno/whatever mix (I'd like to mix genres up if I ever work on it). That would be nutsly awesome. As a less intense version, it sounds like something djp would remix.

I think S21.spc would benefit from being mostly like the original, but played Live (lol) or something. I really believe this source material should be known by many. It's simple and very pretty sounding yet unique all at the same time.

Haha. Remix project: LIVE A LIVE: LIVE! I'm a genius.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree 100% on this one. I tried to get Live a Live forward in an older thread a long time ago but I don't think it picked up any support. However, I absolutely LOVE 'Fine Weather Today' (Caveman theme) and everytime I check the website I'm hoping someone decided to try to do something with it.

..but anyways, yeah, in general, Live a Live = awesome. I would love to see someone try to do a mix with any of the surrounding themes of the game.