Sonic 3 (and Knuckles) act 2 boss

Azure Prower

I currently have a (far fair) few remixes of this one awesome track. But I know there is more out there. At least there should be.

I rank this track as high (or even higher) than ice cap. It has the potential to being remixed into a progressive adventure/action/rock track. Giving the punch and impact it deserves.

(The first 45 seconds of this video gives a perfect example by how I mean it gives a progressive feel; like as if you were climbing/racing to the top of a mountain.)

(Here's another example of my own using "Dark Egg - A Robotnik Remix.")

(Example number 2 of what I was hoping to achieve using "Machine Gun Hedghog.")

http://www.soahcity.com/music/1994_sonic_the_hedgehog3_and_knuckles/52-act_2_boss.zip

(The actual mp3 version of the track from a legit site if any one needs it)

Current ones I have found and kept in no particular order:

1. BrainCells, SnappleMan - "Scrambled Eggman." (Starts off good with the evil laugh and rock. But as the song progresses pass 1:10: It is a little off tune and regresses in build up.)

2. Hadyn Lander - "Nu-rock Robotnik." (Sounds like an army of robots/mechanized units marching en mass onto a battlefield. No complaints other than I've listened to it to death.)

3. Kevin Lorenzo - "Machine Gun Hedgehog." (Was actually submitted to OCRemix and rejected. It was the first electronic rock remix of this boss track. Sounds a little dated, but still awesome.)

4. Shariq Ansari (a.k.a. our very own Darkesword.) - "Dark Egg - A Robotnik Remix." (Found this one just yesterday on my search for remixes of this track and came across Darkesword's site - along with some other nice tracks there - The song starting off slow and soft, building up slowly, getting faster. It heads in the right direction with the sharp build up. Showing the potential this track has of being remixed into some thing great.)

-

Now for the reason of this thread. Does any one know where some remixes of this track are? I've heard a trance remix that I cannot find and probably suspect there are more out there.

Also if any one would like to take a crack at remixing this track, I encourage you greatly to do so. There are way fewer remixes of this track than I'd like and it deserves more.

hmmm...wrote this back when s3+k project was still goin...only i wasnt writing it for that project

http://epicgaming.us/sadorf/Music/Sonic3+Knuckles_Act2BossDemo5.mp3

i lost the source for it in a drive failure quite a long time ago...so it is a bit dated

ALSO, Sir_NutS has a demo of the track that is on the project chaos TEASER site. The song was never finished and he lost the source. I have the track but cant exactly release it to anyone, its not mine to share, and i know he didnt want it public a long time ago...so yeah....you will have to ask him about it

ALSO, Sir_NutS has a demo of the track that is on the project chaos TEASER site. The song was never finished and he lost the source. I have the track but cant exactly release it to anyone, its not mine to share, and i know he didnt want it public a long time ago...so yeah....you will have to ask him about it

Oh and I listened to that one too. It was good. Though I thought it might of been the mystery remix that is of trance genre. Usually that's Sir Nut's department.

Still wondering who composed the remix at 0:06 on this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jFCBkgZcrR8

• 2 weeks later...