*NO* River City Ransom 'BARF!'

djpretzel

I'm really split on this one. There's some good ideas, and I really got into it at some parts. However, the guitar sample is just way too thin, and doesn't stand out enough as it should against the heavy drums and bass. It could use a little more backup besides the blips in the background. And last, but not least, it needs an actual ending, not something that sounds like it cut off.

NO, though this is one song where I really wouldn't mind a resubmit.

This ReMix does have some good ideas involved, but it's just not executed as it should be. The bassline is WAY to heavy (it kills my subwoofer), and guitar sample is super thin. The percussion isn't all that bad itself, but it could definitely be better and more driving. A short and dangerous mix ^^ The ending is quite lacking.

NO

BTW, the submitter did not follow the guidelines in that there is an obvious lack of ID3v2 or even ID3v1 tags.

Wheeee guitar samples. Sounds just like an oldschool S3M. I hope that

was the intention :(

I love the arrangement though. This is really fun high energy stuff. But

the fact that that guitar sample is so lame really makes me sad. And then

the end. Omg. I think i'm gonna cry :( Why do people make the monkey

machine cry so much? This could be so cool if it just had better guitar

bits and .. uh.. . an ending..

NO

OMG, I want to hear A-Ha sing over this-- wait, what's that guitar? Nevermind. No operatic 80's singing for you!

This song seems very centered in the stereo field. Also pretty short. The drums I like. Some of the sounds are not so poorly chosen. The ideas contained are not bad ideas considering how they are used. However, the ending is piss-poor. Maybe even poo-poor. I don't know. But I can't abide by that. End your songs dammit!

NO

DC

BTW, many of my submissions have had bad id3 tags on them. It's not intentional, but so far I haven't gotten any complaints from the pretz about it (not that I plan to do this to spite him, but people CAN be forgetful... actually I have no other mode.)