so... what ever happened to that Winnipeg Meetup about a year ago? :P

SenPi

Haha, good times.

Uhm, it never happened, though apparently one of the interested parties was a mighty one degree of separation from me, as one of my friends actually posted pics on her facebook of him hanging out with my friends at the King's Head.

But yes, Winnipeg Meetup. ONE DAY SOON.

Maybe we can even coerce Kakumei and Rent up north. LIKELY. :P

Thing is, though OCR seems to have a surprising number of users from Winnipeg, most are lurkers. Makes a meetup somewhat...lame. Still, we'll try to keep this thread alive for a bit and see where it takes us.

haha well... the venesian snares guy does live in winnipeg... I think. I know he is from here anyways. Haha, we should hook up with him, and make that song you just suggested :P... haha only kidding. Hey pip, do you go to uni or anything. Or any place where I might run in to you one day? hmm.. I wonder if any ocremixers from winnipeg would be interested in the DDR tournament were having here in december. Its gonna be freaking epic :D.

Instead you'll make a post completely irrelevant to anything on or close to what's being discussed.

GJ OSO!!!

8O8-O 8-O 8-O

I KNOW! Buuuuut you do realize it was pretty close? They're talking about a winnipeg meetup, I was about to say something like "Winnipeg is a dogshit dildo", commenting on how lame winnipeg is or such.

also, I liek u .)