Noob question

ThiefVI

Skrypnk, shame on you! Sytrus requires paying extra money, at least if you want to save. One of the other synths would have been a better recommendation.

EDIT: Have you looked at the stickied threads in the remixing forum? There are a few places on the site that give fairly in-depth guides to remixing, both in general and in terms of meeting the site guidelines, and also threads that cover other topics (zircon's production tutorials, remixing on a $0 budget, what gear to buy, etc.)

Skrypnk, shame on you! Sytrus requires paying extra money, at least if you want to save. One of the other synths would have been a better recommendation.

The amount of time Thief has said 'fruity loops' instead of the now politically correct 'FLStudio', and the fact that he is completely new to the forum, has led me to assume that he has a magical copy of "fruity loops" that has a magical full version of Sytrus.

And the fact that he finds most tutorials "confusing" leads me to believe that he doesn't know how to use any of the above well.

WHICH leads me to say, stick to learning the program, stick with making original music, practice practice practice, come back after a year if you have any other questions.

Using Logic, I have no effing clue how to use any version of FL, but I think Skrypnyk's advice is sound... at least with some editing:

...stick to learning the program, stick with making original music, practice practice practice, come back...

I'm only a few years short on having spent a decade on writing music, both with and without electronic tools. I don't always know how to remix a theme I like. Think about the theme over and over, learn the tools, and play with it. or make original stuff 'til you feel you know your tools. Practice makes pancakes - the more, the better. With that, I wish you good luck.

What type of music do you want to make?

Like others said, play around with the different configurations and settings. If I'm not wrong BeatDrop posted a tune made directly from the default FL presets. Try to download that(sorry I can't recall where it was) and learn from it.

After you experiment, try to re-read the tutorials and make sense out of them (: