"The Black Widow" an experimental EP

about:blank

This is my first real "album release". This is also my most experimental effort to date, and has some of the strangest songs that I've ever made, and ever will make.

This album is in part inspired by a widow that I know, and also by the strange habits of the Black Widow.

I made this album about two months ago, so it's not as good as some of the things I've been doing lately. Still, at the very least I hope that some of you find it interesting. Just be warned that this isn't for everyone.

Enjoy!

Hey Chris been meaning to review this. This is def weird and out there. But extremely well done. For instance I finished listening to the tracks late last night after play super metroid for awhile. I started listening to the songs again and was like DAMN this would be a perfect fit for metroid games, no kidding.

I really enjoyed how a good portion of the songs had some structure while there was the occasional unexpected moment. Some nice compositions all over the place with sound design to match the feeling.

Something this avant-garde might not be my cup o’ tea but IMO the songs accomplish what they set out to do. And most importantly they portray a strong sense of emotion.