Someone up for some Wild Arms music?

Caliburn

Well, it's been some time since I'd gotten around to posting here, but I'd like to ask if any of you would be interested in making some close to the original Wild Arms music?

I'd particularly hope someone would try their hand at the Boomerang Flash track, I've not the original .mp3 but it can be heard in this youtube flick:

That's right, no need to rush :). I've spent a bit of time getting used to the song, I might start the actual remix today tomorrow, I am trying to juggle between 3 remixes right now but this one is a priority because I have seen that some people have been waiting for years to hear a Boomerang Flash remix :). This will give me a chance to improve on my music skills too, I'll be looking forward to see what I come up with too =D.

Edit: Good news, decided to give it a try and I've posted a 30 second demo :) check it out: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=354448

Let me know what you think.

Now that is very good ^_^, though it still could do with a bit of work.

Erhm, if I may give a few comments ^^;;;; :

-Please try to cut down the drum-basin(not sure if this is the correct word for it)a little just after the beginning as it overshadows the other instruments a touch too much.

-Perhaps you could set the flutes a touch louder?

-Just a though, but maybe you you should consider adding (if you have the sound files) an ocarina to the flutes and a second string instrument to the guitar section?

I'm really glad you're doing such a good job though, thank you very much.

Well I'm just learning, so over time it'll get better :). Thanks for the recommendations, I'll fix these up as much as I can, I probably need to ask some of the pro's about mastering the sound etc, but so far they're being a great help :).

I'll be able to work on the sound a lot more now that I know what needs changing, thanks heaps =D.

I would just like to say that I love this soundtrack. and, i've tried to complete a remix, but, i ran out of steam. writing drums is a pain. maybe one day.

also, the existing wild arms remixes here are all very good....but, there's so much more to do, eh? i recently got wild arms on my ps3....nostalgia city.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about not being here for a while, I've had a long enough break, the new year has begun and I am ready to continue with this.

I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time changing this a bit, keeping the theme yet not making a near-clone of the song, I feel it might be a bit to much like the original except for the drums and guitar in a sense but I'll see what happens. This computer can only handle so much, it doesn't have much memory or RAM compared to the average computer, but when I get my new one (anytime now hopefully) the remix process with flow much more smoothly :).