OCR00873 - Chrono Trigger "Town Life in Piano"

Ginnsu

• 10 months later...

This is just too beautiful, even Mozart would be embarassed if he heard kLuTz play.

The start is just fine and smooth and strict to the original, but on the other part he goes a little more freestyle with the tunes and plays likes he feels to. Actually, I´m know nothing, but what I know is that kLuTz is the best piano remixer that takes a song and makes it sound 15,8 times more difficult. I play a little piano, but it sure doesn´t sound like this out of the piano.

kLuTz, never quit playing that piano, because you are definitly great. Thanks dude. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well, I guess I should start my column on this one

my COLORS OF MUSIC REVIEW!

first off, the color

I picture a calm, down to earth, calming shade of brown, with a slight, dulled shine, making the brown a very sudtle light tan. possibly with the texture of adobe brick.

the quality:

well, for what it was meant to be, it's pretty good, but if your not into this sort of thing, like say, Reddish, or deep purple murkey, than stay away, you'll just want to bash it bor not being to your tastes.

Coming soon!

URL colors, for easier visualizations

Wow, this sounds great, and will end up on a cd in my car, today. To be honest, I still haven't played chrono, so strictly on the basis of how the song felt, and no the feelings associated to it by familiarity, I really like this. The song has a smooth, comfortable flow to it, and makes me wish I practiced my piano more often. Thank you Klutz

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nicely recorded mix with a fairly conservative but very pleasant, and then from the second iteration of the theme on, it gets more personalized accompaniment, but retains the distinct melody. This is a really good melody anyways, and a solo piano treatment is the perfect style in which to arrange it.

Well played, and really nice, this is one of my favorite piano mixes on the site.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00873 - Chrono Trigger "Town Life in Piano"