Llama of the Week Award!

big giant circles

CURSE YOU! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day!

Ok, guys, if somebody ever tries this again (aside from alt accounts), we should all act like it's brilliant and see if we can get them to actually submit it.

Agreed. If anyone doesn't play along, we'll just act like they're trolling.

Not true. Although, the Emperor's New Groove is probably in my top 10 all-time favs.

Ratatouille was good. I've heard Enchanted is awesome. I kind of liked Treasure Plantet as well.

Remember, disney didn't MAKE all the computer animated ones - that's Pixar. Otherwise I'd have said The Incredibles was the best one. However, I'll say I haven't seen Enchanted or Treasure Planet, so maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, now I want to see Emperor's New Groove again.

Hay guys, im thiking of submitign a aewsome orgiinal mix. i call it The Immigration Song adn it si so uniqie dat its not evn a vg mix. I wan to make it in new style. it sound liek Led Zeplin(LOLOLOOL roCK On :twisted:) chaenge almost nothing to reflekt how teh awesmenes of musikpuriti thi sis :mrgreen:. i pst it n WIP soon k?

Hay guys, im thiking of submitign a aewsome orgiinal mix. i call it The Immigration Song adn it si so uniqie dat its not evn a vg mix. I wan to make it in new style. it sound liek Led Zeplin(LOLOLOOL roCK On :twisted:) chaenge almost nothing to reflekt how teh awesmenes of musikpuriti thi sis :mrgreen:. i pst it n WIP soon k?

hand me my lightsaber