SGX - Soul Shift (DJ SymBiotiX Crazy Beat Mix) new WIP

SenPi

Well, ive kinda wanted to remix this song for the longest time. I started a little WIP last night. What do you guys think? Especially about the crazy switch up t 6/8 hehe. Thought it kinda comes in too abruptly at the moment. I want to do a longer intro and stuff too. I'll probably work on it like crazy after sat (last exam), but heres a little bit of what I did last night.

SGX - Soul Shift (DJ SymBiotiX Crazy Beat Mix)

lol also the remix name will probably change once I'm done.

well.. I cant seem to find a good snare for what I'm going for right now. I'll fix that later as well.

Over all I'm going for a breakbeat melodic type remix and I'm gonna try and stick in some slicing and stuff, but Ive never really done that before so I might scrap that idea.

EDIT:

Alright, Im pretty sure this is done. Let me know what you guys think. You too SGX!

Super Green X - Soul Shift (DJ SymBiotiX Blowout Trance Mix)

hmm.. so after about 3 hours, and a lot of different ideas, and changes, I ended up with this ~6 Minute remix of Soul Shift :P.

Let me know what you guys think. Let me know if you think something can be improved and stuff. Also if you can, let me know if any freqs are being dumb and whatnot :P.

SGX - Soul Shift (DJ SymBiotiX Blowout Trance Mix)

lol still trying to figure out a good remix name.

• 4 weeks later...