Russell Cox blew himself up!

Trenthian

Wow...

First all, no it isn't me. I just turned 26 yesterday, and I'm fairly confident I was alive for my non-celebration.

Second of all, this is incredibly freaky. I moved to Indiana in September to get away from the shithole that is Tennessee.

As far as "nothing wrong with me" ... well... a lot of people would say being gay is wrong but fuck 'em. No, wait, I won't because they're straight.

EDIT: How the hell do I change my name. How the *fuck* did it become Strijder Vechter?

Wow...

First all, no it isn't me. I just turned 26 yesterday, and I'm fairly confident I was alive for my non-celebration.

Second of all, this is incredibly freaky. I moved to Indiana in September to get away from the shithole that is Tennessee.

As far as "nothing wrong with me" ... well... a lot of people would say being gay is wrong but fuck 'em. No, wait, I won't because they're straight.

EDIT: How the hell do I change my name. How the *fuck* did it become Strijder Vechter?

I am sure some helpful mod will make the name change, I remember hearing that some accounts were merged in the migration but I'm not sure. Strijder may have been your original name.

And I have to say this: Thank you for not exploding.

Wow...

Thanks for not dying man :)

Also, yay gay!

Thanks for not dying man :)

Also, yay gay!

Yay gay?

Well... yeah I guess so... I mean, are you sure that was yay worthy? I would hope that in 2007, homosexuality would be met by a meh more than a yay... but anyway.

Also, at this point, I have to say I originally read the title as "Russel Cox blew himself" which has a decidedly different meaning. Oh well, take this opportunity to listen to Russel Cox's music. It's always worth it.

Yay gay?

Well... yeah I guess so... I mean, are you sure that was yay worthy? I would hope that in 2007, homosexuality would be met by a meh more than a yay... but anyway.

Also, at this point, I have to say I originally read the title as "Russel Cox blew himself" which has a decidedly different meaning. Oh well, take this opportunity to listen to Russel Cox's music. It's always worth it.

It would be better for everyone if it was "meh" but this IS the same world where a 19 year old blows himself up.