so what do YOU want for christmas?

prophetik music

Ever work a Hannaford in Southern Maine?

Nope, I practically live on the other side of the state, pretty much in Canada. Oh well, it would've been cool to actually have found someone that I knew IRL on OCR. It's still cool that you're from Maine, though!

Anyway, I guess I kinda derailed this thread, sorry about that. :oops:

Nope, I practically live on the other side of the state, pretty much in Canada. Oh well, it would've been cool to actually have found someone that I knew IRL on OCR. It's still cool that you're from Maine, though!

Anyway, I guess I kinda derailed this thread, sorry about that. :oops:

And I'm closer to New Hampshire. Ah, but that's still really cool to know someone in the same state, at least! Usually everyone I meet online lives many miles away from here.

Yes, sorry about that everyone! ^^;

Man, that was close. At least you guys are relatively close. I dunno anyone that frequents this site (period) that lives near where I am. And, worst of all, I work in a school where none, NONE of the kids are all about game music. My VOTL cd's have been sitting in one of the teacher's rooms collecting dust, and that seriously sucks. No one takes game music seriously here and I'm like, all alone. Well, asides from my wife, who loves game music muchly. Still, it'd be cool to have something to talk about here with the kids >__<

I want to enjoy my 4 weeks vacation from school, and get along with my fiance's parents better (our relationship isn't bad, but we have nothing in common so things can be difficult sometimes). Her dad enjoyed Wii Bowling though...

Presents-wise, I want a decent pair of headphones (Aurvana? looks fun) or an 8800GT.

Oh, and while I don't know him, Nekko! and I have a common IRL acquaintance which is plenty awesome as it is. I should look him up 2nd semester...

No Drew Wiener is my real name. Andrew is my actual name but I've always gone by Drew.

Both of your comments made me LOL. At least I'm not getting defensive and start screaming OMG STFU!!! :wink:

Andrew Wiener

Sounds like the end of a dirty joke:

"Yeah, My mom was cold and wanted to pull the covers,

she stretched her arm over your father

She grabbed something and pulled and pulled harder

she pulled at it and drew wiener."

And yes, I am that bored.

chipp, you have a way of constantly posting things that are either annoying or inflammatory. especially since i'm a republican. you're not even a fucking american.

I'm sorry, but since the US and its president has a direct influence on world affairs, they are open to criticism from the world. You don't want to be judged by the world? Then stay within your borders. And GWB is not doing your country any good. If you love the United States, you should really try and see why criticism is actually GOOD. Accepting leadership blindly was actually something the founding fathers hated.

I'm sorry, but since the US and its president has a direct influence on world affairs, they are open to criticism from the world. You don't want to be judged by the world? Then stay within your borders. And GWB is not doing your country any good. If you love the United States, you should really try and see why criticism is actually GOOD. Accepting leadership blindly was actually something the founding fathers hated.

i'm not accepting leadership blindly. trust me, i know that all of the President's ideas aren't the best, and i know he's made a lot of mistakes. however, since he is our president, duly elected by the people of the US, he represents what the majority want in leadership (again, supposedly). i'm more just of the opinion that chipp is annoying, and he needs to keep topics like this in the PPR forum rather than in community, so that we don't get derailed like this.

that said, props to schwartz for pointing out that topman has some pimpin clothes. i'm diggin the waistcoats.