*NO* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 'Teenaged Mutated Ninjitsu'

djpretzel

check this crapola out....

I did this in a couple hours one day when i was bored at work....musically true to the original except that it's been dropped a 5th. The bass and sparkly sound fx are from the game (put thru Pitch&Time2.0) The guitar is real. The percussion is Reason's Redrum playing back drums samples that i recorded. I really dig your site. I just wish there was a way to organize the songs by rating.... or at least separate the stuff with live instrumentation from the electronic stuff.

-serficus winthrax

A minute fifty. No one just does epic tracks anymore, do they? I push

5 or 6 minutes in a track and it feels like it's too short. Oh well..

Nice punk/rock type cover here. Nothing too technically thrilling,

and the drumline is lackluster, but it gets the job done. The addition of

some sounding NES stabs in the bassline is nice. Blends in well with the

fuzzies.

It's short, it's sweet. I think we need some nice little rock diddles like this.

YES

It's the same thing twice. The solo's in the wrong key from the rest of the song (don't believe me? listen to the original.) being that it's, in his words "dropped a fifth." I have nothing against doing arrangements in different keys from the originals, but please, do the whole song in the SAME key. No wait, let me reword. That makes it sound like I can't appreciate key changes. I can. What I can't stand is people who put various parts of the same song in different keys at the same TIME in the song: Like the solo (:31-:38 and again at 1:31-1:38 ).

Besides the guitars (which are a nice sound) and the drums (which are only original in that they're not the same samples used from the game, but they're notated almost exactly the same from the game music), the rest of this mix is verbatim from the game, I mean, with the same sounds and all.

Too much original, not enough arrangement. The guy's got a good ear if those guitar tracks are live, but this song could definitely use a few tons of arranging ability before I'd say yes, so:

NO

DC

I did this in a couple hours one day when i was bored at work

-serficus winthrax

Sounds like it

Pro(s):

Nice feel, but not really.

Ugh(s):

Beat sounds far away from the guitar, like another song thats playing in the background.

Song is way too repetitive and short. It doesnt really stray from the original at all, it just goes over the melody with strange guitars and a simplistic beat.

I liked how it sounded, but the truth is, it REALLY did sound like a hurried song.

Please attempt more varaiety in the future kthx

NO

It seems that whenever I go to vote, it seems that everyone has the same reasons that I would have had. Oh well. Serficus Winthrax does a good job playing the guitar (that is, if it is real). Though, it sounds way too muffled as compared to the drums. Speaking of the drums - The drums do not variate in volume at all, and it gets annoying hearing the EXACT SAME drum beat over and over again. So...

NO