My New Album is Out!

Shael Riley

• 2 weeks later...

I would pay money for the album. I just downloaded it yesterday and I have to say that I am still blown away by it. It may very well be the most inspired combination of rock, pop, and hip-hop I've heard in years. Kinda like Linkin Park, but without the emosuck and tons of anti-depressants. Very unique. Tracks 1, 2, and 5 are my favorites.

So, does the gayest shirt really exist?

I would pay money for the album. I just downloaded it yesterday and I have to say that I am still blown away by it. It may very well be the most inspired combination of rock, pop, and hip-hop I've heard in years. Kinda like Linkin Park, but without the emosuck and tons of anti-depressants. Very unique. Tracks 1, 2, and 5 are my favorites.

So, does the gayest shirt really exist?

Yes. The gayest shirt really exists, though my girlfriend hated so much that I donated it to charity. I would like to sell real "gay shirts," designed after the one described in the song, on our website at some point in the future.