For sale.. M-Audio Audiophile 2496

good deal right there. I bought mine for 100 including shipping and I love it compared to my old one. The only live playing I do is plracticing guitar and piano and this baby runs that free Tascam giga piano with 4ms of delay (not noticeable) and I can play my amplitude 2 with not even the slightest hint of delay.

edit for more detail: comp specs 1.5GHZ single core (lol ya I am old)

2GB ddr2 ram (this is new and helps a lot)

integrated graphics card and single monitor

ED: hey, why are you selling this card? getting some super awesome one?

Very Interested, do you have MSN, Aim, or Myspace that I contact you on?

Purchase time would be anywhere from this weekend, to next friday.

I have all three.. you can find AIM and MySpace by checking out my forum profile. My screenname for AIM is the same as my forum name, btw.

ED: hey, why are you selling this card? getting some super awesome one?

Per what I said in #ocremix earlier:

-(18:47:38)- <Majin_GeoDooD> it was great for me when i used it.. RCA jacks made things much easier

-(18:47:47)- <Majin_GeoDooD> could hook up the mixer easily.. could output to my stereo

-(18:48:35)- <Majin_GeoDooD> had to go back to onboard sound though.. got a new video card that could only go in one slot right next to the card and they were almost touching

If no one else shows any interest (still haven't heard from Cree) then this will be going on eBay probably tonight or tomorrow night. I'd like to get rid of it here before having to go to eBay.

Contacted you on Myspace tonight. Tried serveral times on Aim, but it always says your offline...

Contacted you on Myspace tonight. Tried serveral times on Aim, but it always says your offline...

Should've said I was away, I was at work. Just got your msg on MySpace.

*edit*

Hmm.. seems MySpace is lame and you have to be my friend for me to reply. The card is in excellent condition, I've had it for about 2 years and its been out of my PC sitting in its original box since spring this year. Since I'm on the east coast and you're on the west coast shipping is gonna be $8 for USPS Priority Mail. My PayPal e-mail is neomajingeodood@hotmail.com