OC ReMix plagiarism: report it here!

SnappleMan

let's not focus on killing people who steals OCR music, let's focus on making OCR so big so nobody can possibly steal it without getting caught :D

Wow... That is my dream... and I kid you not.

(One day... I'll make a name for OCR and myself.)

I think it's a good idea to stop the plagiarizers while they are still young... because, eventually they will work thier way into selling fake cars and stuff on Ebay and stealing huge ammounts money from people.

While I'm not a remixer, I write fanfictions which I post on fanfiction.net. Some time ago I had found someone who had taken the first two chapters of my story and posted them on the site Quizilla. There was a time when Quizilla was a fun, innocent site where I could find out what type of alcoholic beverage I was (strawberry dackery, actually), but then the site became infested will writer wannabes who posted sorry excuses for stories in horrible quiz format.

This one member hadn't even tried hard enough to write their own story. Skimming through it, the 'author' note at the end of chapter two had them saying, "my fingers hurt from typing all that!", which made me mentally look at my whopping twenty eight chapters and rage, "no, MY fingers hurt from typing all THAT!".

So I sent them a PM saying that if they failed to remove the story then I would report them to the administrators. They didn't do it, so I went and reported them, but it still took Quizilla nearly two months to have it taken off the site. Strangely enough, not long ago I got a review from someone who had first found my story on Quizilla, and hunted it down on fanfiction, since they liked it so much. I guess that's one good thing about that.

So ignoring my ramble, I'm saddened to hear someone had been plagiarizing OCRemixes. I hope this punk gets what he deserves- a sever beating with a cheese grater. And a talking to about morals.

Kill plagarism!!! I love this site! I've not submitted music yet either, but I HATE it when I think that it could have been MY hard work stolen!! Someone needs to get this stupid kid some morals! :-xAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Sorry, sometimes I get a little carried away.:smile:

Seriously though, you had to know this kind of thing was gonna happen seeing that this is possibly the best remix site EVER. Wait, IT IS THE BEST REMIX SITE EVER. With all those stupid untalented gamers envying all the extremely talented remixer/gamers they just couldn't help trying to be cool for once in their life...

I remember going to Newgrounds at age 14 because I felt it was cool. But I would never steal music and claim it as my own. My moral compass doesn't point in the wrong direction most of the time.

As for those youngins on the internet, learn not to steal other peoples work and don't act stupid. Stupidity doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look immature.

Are you guys too busy crusading to read the thread? The kid made a mistake, and he's willing to fix it, although he seems unable. If you listen to his music, it would become clear that he doesn't really need to plagiarize. Chill the hell out, guys. Seriously.

nah, bro, these knuckleheads are the grab-a-pitchfork-and-kill type. good luck suggesting anything otherwise

Are you guys too busy crusading to read the thread? The kid made a mistake, and he's willing to fix it, although he seems unable. If you listen to his music, it would become clear that he doesn't really need to plagiarize. Chill the hell out, guys. Seriously.

Oh, snap. The illustrious DjSammyG is rebuking us. We must recognize the error of our ways and repent, lest we face a second admonishment.