OC ReMix plagiarism: report it here!

SnappleMan

Dude, I never said you had to listen to me. I'm just surprised that not many people seemed to care to understand the whole situation and just snapped into vigilante mode.

I agree with you. I say just let the higher-ups deal with it, and have them let us know the outcome. The kid made a mistake. If he's willing to fix it, the rest of us need to leave it alone and let those involved deal with it.

*goes zen*

I love. You should too.

Also yeah, what's up with the internet forum-attitude? What is this, an internet forum?

agreed

i'm always zen. if it is my music being stolen or messed with then of course, i'll be a little more upset but it isn't as though putting your music online is a safe practice to begin with regardless of copyright laws

it comes with the territory. it is what it is. use at your own risk

agreed

i'm always zen. if it is my music being stolen or messed with then of course, i'll be a little more upset but it isn't as though putting your music online is a safe practice to begin with regardless of copyright laws

it comes with the territory. it is what it is. use at your own risk

Absolutely, but honestly I'd like some respect in any case ;P but I guess you can't have it all

• 1 month later...