OC ReMix plagiarism: report it here!

SnappleMan

How much has this fucker stolen? Look at http://bluebomber.imeem.com/publiccontent/ and see for yourself. Almost every song he has listed, he slapped his name on. This guy hasn't just taken a few songs. No, he's taken dozens of songs. And now there's artwork as well?

I say we pool our money and hire a gay stripper to dance and sing at his home. I'd be willing to send $50 as long as someone tapes it and puts it on Youtube. Who's with me?

It's be a great way to show future thieves not to fuck with us.

How much has this fucker stolen? Look at http://bluebomber.imeem.com/publiccontent/ and see for yourself. Almost every song he has listed, he slapped his name on. This guy hasn't just taken a few songs. No, he's taken dozens of songs. And now there's artwork as well?

I say we pool our money and hire a gay stripper to dance and sing at his home. I'd be willing to send $50 as long as someone tapes it and puts it on Youtube. Who's with me?

I say who ever lives closest to him has to video tape the said event (Anybody find out where he lives?), If he's in Miami I'd do it.

Also a great way to be thought as a psychotic who has an affinity for gay strippers. ^__^

Naw... but it would be funny.

Someone we can all trust here would have to set up a paypal account or something, and then we feed some money into it. Once an opportunity like this arises, we then use said money to pay for hiring said stripper (preferably one that also sings, as I'd like to have a little song and dance bit) and for travel expenses for the person nearest to said thief's house. Or pay the extra bit to have them record it for us and then give us the tape.

Ideally, it would be done out in front of his house, where the neighbors can see the whole thing.

I think you should up the ante and instead of hiring a gay stripper you should hire a fat and ugly drag queen stripper that has some type of body paint that says "Plagiarism is wrong" or something along those lines...Singing of course is required for optimal humiliation.

Strike down the heretic!!

Good grief!! What is this world (and nation) coming to...

To think I have to fight for all this crap... Oh well, I have

to believe there are still enough good people here to fight for,

like all you guys who make awesome music and give it away for free.

I am eternally grateful to you all!

I think you guys are taking it too far. Don't do that shit to someone.

It's all in jest...hopefully.;-)

Actually, I was thinking that a show of shear and utter force would make people think twice about stealing from here in the future.

Nothing illegal, just something embarrassing and on Youtube. That you could show at cons and stuff. Sort of a companion to that "How to get rejected on OCR" video.

And let's face it, OCR would go down in history as a site that did the most awesome and amazing retaliation in internet history.

Of course, it would be completely unofficial and not from the site's owners and operators in any way. It would be entirely the work of private citizens and whatnot.

Actually, I was thinking that a show of shear and utter force would make people think twice about stealing from here in the future.

Nothing illegal, just something embarrassing and on Youtube. That you could show at cons and stuff. Sort of a companion to that "How to get rejected on OCR" video.

And let's face it, OCR would go down in history as a site that did the most awesome and amazing retaliation in internet history.

Of course, it would be completely unofficial and not from the site's owners and operators in any way. It would be entirely the work of private citizens and whatnot.

So it won't be official, but okay, we'll show it at all of our cons and panels? :roll:

It's still moronic. He plagiarized, yeah, but he's still a KID. Just go through the proper channels and get the stuff taken down. There's never any good reason to take internet drama and move it into the real world.

Hire a gay stripper to visit a 14 year old kid at his house and post it on YouTube, just because he wanted to increase the size of his e-penis on the web? Seriously? You people are fucked up, and I don't mean that in the "haha you guys are soooo fucked up nice work" way.

Every time we see this kind of thing I see people who get massively, massively indignant on behalf of the artists, to the point where they start planning stupid shit like this. It's overkill. Cut it out.

the dude is just a kid though man

calm down...

What? 14? I didn't think it was some little kid. Maybe a 16 or 17 year old, but 14? Fuck that.

Maybe if this guy was in his twenties or something, when he should know better, then I could see doing something. But a 14 year old kid?

Has anything change since this started? Anything taken down yet?

So it won't be official, but okay, we'll show it at all of our cons and panels?

So, the two "Guides" videos are official then? Weren't they made by members here without the staff knowing or helping out with it? If not, then why do you show them? Nice double-standard.