OC ReMix plagiarism: report it here!

SnappleMan

Right, I registered on this forum JUST to tell you guys that you should punish this little shit.

I concur with the entire "send gay stripper to his house" thing, but it's pretty damn obvious that he just likes the attention. I propose getting some law involved.

Now, I'm not from the US, but as I recalled if you sent stuff using US mail, the content automatically becomes copyrighted. Something like that :|

What this kid needs is a nice run-in with the law. Nothing too serious, just someone going to his house and saying "If you don't stop right now, we'll sue your little ass." (Actual sueing may or may not occur depending on retardedness of child)

So, see if you can dig up some copyright laws applicable to your remixes (or downright change your distribution license for that song) and get someone to go down there and scare the shit out of him.

Oh, and in the meanwhile, inform every single person he's stolen shit from that they've been robbed aswell.

P.S. this image is awesome: :<

P.P.S. ChickenWarlord has the best signature of all.

EDIT: Also this little excerpt says everything about him lol : "Looking for... More Friends"

I'm thinking one of you more clever bastards got into his account and made that message to stir shit up.

Applause is in order, then. Sneaky and under-handed. Well done.

On the somewhat more likely chance that he is, indeed, that arrogant and stupid, then I submit that we come come down on him like a starving fat man at a buffet.

sorry about the music...

Journal Entry: Wed Feb 13, 2008, 10:22 AM

Dear people attacking my page, i am sorry about the whole claiming the music as mine your right it was stupid >.< but please i do do my own art i swear to god. (and i am a christin btw) so if you guys could possibly forgive me that'd be great... and if any of the OCremixers happen to see this i am EXTREAMLY sorry to you as well. i hope you guys can forgive me... i really don't need a bunch of people hating me.

So that's it :)

sorry about the music...

Journal Entry: Wed Feb 13, 2008, 10:22 AM

Dear people attacking my page, i am sorry about the whole claiming the music as mine your right it was stupid >.< but please i do do my own art i swear to god. (and i am a christin btw) so if you guys could possibly forgive me that'd be great... and if any of the OCremixers happen to see this i am EXTREAMLY sorry to you as well. i hope you guys can forgive me... i really don't need a bunch of people hating me.

Horrible grammar aside, he sounds sincere, and that works for me.

• 1 month later...
Link to the song in question: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/105223

I managed to stumble across this mix, and I noticed one of the commenters picked up on the fact that this is a straight rip from http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00439/

I didn't know who to contact, but you're a judge, so deal with this as you see fit.

IMO post this message in Community, and let OCR-goers do their thing :)

Have at it, OCR-goers.