OC ReMix plagiarism: report it here!

SnappleMan

sigh...another 13 year old child who's new to the interwebs, just happens to find the biggest, most awesome video game music site to be found, and takes a song from it's fucking founder. I thought I'd seen the ballsiest of them, but this takes the cake. Castrate and punish.

I bet this kid doesn't even know what OCR is. He probrably found it on limewire or some other P2P program. That's how I found out about OCR. Blue Vacation was the first one I found. It had "OCRemix" in the title but I had no idea what OCRemix was until a friend of mine told me about this site. He figures, some random person made that mix and thought "what are the chances that mixer will notice that I use his song as my own".

I bet this kid doesn't even know what OCR is. He probrably found it on limewire or some other P2P program. That's how I found out about OCR. Blue Vacation was the first one I found. It had "OCRemix" in the title but I had no idea what OCRemix was until a friend of mine told me about this site. He figures, some random person made that mix and thought "what are the chances that mixer will notice that I use his song as my own".

"Pretty damn good."

Let's find him, rape him, rip out his eye, find someone with aids, and have that individual piss in his eye-socket.

Yeah, I'm a Christmas Critter.

After that can I chop him up in little pieces, shit on his remains and feed them to his family? Please?! (Makes puppy eyes)

That's sad. Some punk kid (From NewGrounds of ALL places) would come here, steal a song from this site's owner and claim it to be his own. I say we raid his "works" with nothing but endless spam.

Wow. The stupidity of this person is... *palpable.* Like, I think I can feel a writhing mass of unknown origin coming out of my computer screen, gibbering in mangled web-speak and sounding vaguely of lulz.

I'm up for the regular humiliation. But I say it should involve pretzels as a turn of dramatic... well, irony's not the right word for it, but you get the idea.

This is probably going to be all the necessary action required, please put your rape-tools and spambots away :| If anything just send him an email expressing your disappointment.

Level-headedness? Impossible! XD

I kid. You're probably right, though I admit it's fun to make jokes...