OC ReMix plagiarism: report it here!

SnappleMan

Ultimate fail:;

zeldaXXlink (9 months ago)

I llove the song and everything but you could have done more with the pics

then...

4 every 1 who didnt noticed i only worked on the pictures. ( this was probably 4 noobs or any who didnt know ) I DIDNY MAKE THE MUSIC GOD. i only worked hard on the pictures.

He must have worked VERY hard on copying and pasting those pictures into Windows Movie maker...

And for the record, he did full-out claim the music as his own:

chaos555555555555555 (5 months ago)

mmmmm i 4 got well its kind of a secert because i remixed it from its normal verison then i put it on u tube.

Aquzennnnnn (4 months ago)

It's the Legendary Hero song (the prologue in Wind Waker) remixed for harp and various other instruments.

chaos555555555555555 (3 months ago)

not fully i remixed it a little.

• 3 weeks later...

Report it to youtube.

And bombard the kid with technical questions about them. Say they're awesome, suggest he submit them to remix sites. Ask about sample libraries, DAW, effects, number of tracks, etc...

Or refer to him, in those comments, as the artists he's ripped off. "Hey McVaffe, great remix!" etc..

And _then_ start calling him a thief, unless youtube's gotten to him first.

Ha, I see what you did there bahamut.

Report it to youtube.

And bombard the kid with technical questions about them. Say they're awesome, suggest he submit them to remix sites. Ask about sample libraries, DAW, effects, number of tracks, etc...

Or refer to him, in those comments, as the artists he's ripped off. "Hey McVaffe, great remix!" etc..

And _then_ start calling him a thief, unless youtube's gotten to him first.

uh... being someone with less-than-extensive knowledge of that stuff, I'll leave that to you.

Is there a video where he actually says that he himself made these remixes? All I can ever see is that he says he made the video which... well it's not actually a video. I mean he isn't giving credit either, but I don't see any real "theft" here.

Granted I have yet to go through all his videos...

Is there a video where he actually says that he himself made these remixes? All I can ever see is that he says he made the video which... well it's not actually a video. I mean he isn't giving credit either, but I don't see any real "theft" here.

Granted I have yet to go through all his videos...

that's exactly what I was thinking

The kid can't be any older than 14. Listen. I especially love when he starts singing at :53 XD

Oh my god I won yay!

He really isn't too bad at it, although the banana peel incident got a chuckle out of me. But that's not even the same person, or am I missing something?

Also, I have to be honest, I sing along to video games too. Just not on video. XD