OC ReMix plagiarism: report it here!

SnappleMan

He has a few released EPs, and if they are his own work, they aren't too bad... I'm no great critic, but they sound good to me. :/

But I'll never download anything from him cuz he's a plagiarist. Which doesn't even make sense, he seems to have a bit of a following already :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Kp4Fzq4KU&feature=related (do note, there quite a lot of blood in this... quite a lot)

He has a few released EPs, and if they are his own work, they aren't too bad... I'm no great critic, but they sound good to me. :/

But I'll never download anything from him cuz he's a plagiarist. Which doesn't even make sense, he seems to have a bit of a following already :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Kp4Fzq4KU&feature=related (do note, there quite a lot of blood in this... quite a lot)

It's just illogical to try making a profit off of someone else's work. And to expect to get away with it as well.

This guy is now on my NO D/L list as well.

Gonna hold off from calling this guy out in case a second wave of deletions happens before this gets taken down. I can't believe he muted everyone though, that's just sad.

If anything, his deletions strengthen our case, since it shows he is trying to hide something. And if one person says one thing and a bunch of other people say another, then it's usually the group that is more trustworthy.

On the right of the screen there's a "Report Copyright Infringement" link - fill out the form and you're all good

I tried to do that, but Soundcloud asks that only the copyright holder or their agent fill out that form. As a result, I just commented on the track and will leave it to Jimmy to actually report the infringement.

I think he already has reported the infringement.

And yeah, it doesn't let you report it unless you're the owner of the music or an agent of the owner. If you're not directly involved, it doesn't let you do shit (which begs the question... why have that option if it does nothing?)

To keep random people from reporting the violation? If they didn't add it people who see a violation would think nothing could be done about it, or impersonate somebody for no reason.

Aww, the plagiarized track has it's own little "tweet" button.

Good thing you can edit the tweet. I tweeted with a "hint" about the plagiarism.

This should be good.

Oh, and he's Russian. I don't think he gives a f***.

Edited by Anorax