Magfest 6 is now BEARDFEST!

SnappleMan

Yeah... It takes a bit for me to grow a beard out... So if I stopped shaving now, I wouldn't even have anything respectable... It'd be annoying, and I need to be clean shaven for at least Dec. 21 - 28... Girlfriend's family thing in Maryland. (I may actually stay down there until MAG)

kept my face a little warmer for my snowboarding trip back in january (which is the reason i missed the last magfest).

i'm on far right.

BGC_beard.jpg

they are, however, terribly itchy... i'm typically not much of a beard-connoisseur--i usually just go for the scruffy, unshaven-yet-still-groomed look. but it changes from week to week. we'll see what kind of mood i'm in.

kept my face a little warmer for my snowboarding trip back in january (which is the reason i missed the last magfest).

i'm on far right.

BGC_beard.jpg

they are, however, terribly itchy... i'm typically not much of a beard-connoisseur--i usually just go for the scruffy, unshaven-yet-still-groomed look. but it changes from week to week. we'll see what kind of mood i'm in.

Whoa... Took me a while to recognize you.