The Dark Knight

Schwaltzvald

I've been reading reviews from Rottentomatoes and to my surprise, this isn't just a good movie as most of us were expecting, but an extremely good movie, with such words as "transcendent" and "masterpiece" used to describe it in various reviews.

Wow. I was gonna see it just for a nice summer distraction but now I can't wait.

I've been reading reviews from Rottentomatoes and to my surprise, this isn't just a good movie as most of us were expecting, but an extremely good movie, with such words as "transcendent" and "masterpiece" used to describe it in various reviews.

I love to say I told you so

They are somewhat retelling the Long Halloween.

Harvey Dent is kinda needed for the third movie.

That was pretty much announced.

A couple of years ago.

Yeah, but Chris Nolan is being a total copout by saying that he isn't committed and has said that the Dark Knight is most probably his final one. Maybe the same for Christian Bale. It's like the crew for Spider-Man falling apart.

Yeah, but Chris Nolan is being a total copout by saying that he isn't committed and has said that the Dark Knight is most probably his final one. Maybe the same for Christian Bale. It's like the crew for Spider-Man falling apart.

Hello again Mr. Negative. How is you todays?

Yeah if Nolan's Batman 3 turned out to be as good as Spiderman 3 then maybe the crew falling apart is a good thing

I can't understand why you would want to see anything on an opening night though. Seriously, the crowds totally suck, the place is usually cramped, and I can never focus on the movie because of all the retards in the theatre. Can anyone explain how this translates to a good experience?

youre a complete idiot the crowds are awesome they are all completely into it just like you

also seeing any movie in a packed theater is a ton of fun

but if you wanna be antisocial and not be with people and see it when no ones there thats cool too

Oh it's totally cool that the crowds get into it, that's allright I suppose. The parts I hate specifically are:

- The freaking hot theatres

- The crowd of people who like to laugh at every stupid joke or funny part of a movie so I miss follow-up dialogue. After watching get smart opening night... no more >.<

- The crowd of people who are coughing, sniffling, sneezing, loudly slurping empty drinks filled with nothing but ice and a bit of liquid, letting their cell phones ring

- Sitting next to someone who smells. And behind you, someone smells. And in front of you, someone smells. And the friend you went with? They don't smell that bad but if you lean in to them to get some not-smelly air then you are being creepy.

Back on topic though, this will probably be a good movie. I think I'll wait a good bit to see it though.

- The freaking hot theatres

theatre is always cool for me stop going to cheap theatres

- The crowd of people who like to laugh at every stupid joke or funny part of a movie so I miss follow-up dialogue. After watching get smart opening night... no more >.<

retarded comedies are not something to see at midnight (although id assume you mean the night of release)

big name action movies are and if people are retarded at a midnight show pretty much everyone screams at them to shut up so its never a problem

- The crowd of people who are coughing, sniffling, sneezing, loudly slurping empty drinks filled with nothing but ice and a bit of liquid, letting their cell phones ring

none of that ever happens at a midnight show

im pretty sure if someones cell phone went off theyd be shot

- Sitting next to someone who smells. And behind you, someone smells. And in front of you, someone smells. And the friend you went with? They don't smell that bad but if you lean in to them to get some not-smelly air then you are being creepy.

never had that problem you suck at picking seats

Okay, so where's the people who keep calling me whiny?

Hot theaters? That's a new one. I go to a reasonably cheap theater and it's usually not that bad. And I almost think it's like a law to never have theaters to actually get warm. Kids calling things 'gay' or people snickering at every stupid joke? That's EVERYWHERE. Of the hundred or so movies I've seen in theaters, maybe about 10 of them had a very respectful crowd (as in almost no noise, no stupid babies, no idiot teenagers, no whiny elderly). Typical.

Uuuhh, maybe it was because you went to see GET SMART???

Probably ._.

Oh well, I stand by my hatred for going to movies on opening nights. It's never been a good idea. I used to do it all the time and then when I stopped I started having fun at the movies again. I go for the movie, not the crowds. If people go for the crowds then cool. I just don't get it though... oh wells.

I can't understand why you would want to see anything on an opening night though. Seriously, the crowds totally suck, the place is usually cramped, and I can never focus on the movie because of all the retards in the theatre. Can anyone explain how this translates to a good experience?

The midnight showing of Snakes on a Plane was probably the greatest movie theater experience I've ever had because of the crowd itself

Seeing Dark Knight at midnight, going to rock my face one thousand ways