Need the name of a remixer

Valalvax

Uh, I was listening to a radio station last night and a good remix came on, there was a female singer with an extremely beautiful voice, I think it was either something Final Fantasy or Chrono Trigger/Cross... name had the word tricks in it

Sorry I can't remember any more useful info...

*edit* nevermind, found her, pixietricks

*edit* Grr, I'm going to kill someone if I have to continue using this laptop keyboard

It was LastFM, not really a radio station, but that's what they call it, infact I was listening to your erm... feed or whatever Zircon

I don't much like LastFM, but you know, when you don't have a computer anymore, you take what you can get (the laptop wasn't mine, my machine is dead, so my harddrive full of OCR music is useless, and I needed something that would work with the Wii)

*edit* What does WMRE mean?

It was LastFM, not really a radio station, but that's what they call it, infact I was listening to your erm... feed or whatever Zircon

I don't much like LastFM, but you know, when you don't have a computer anymore, you take what you can get (the laptop wasn't mine, my machine is dead, so my harddrive full of OCR music is useless, and I needed something that would work with the Wii)

*edit* What does WMRE mean?

WMRE is Emory University's radio station. OCR Judge Larry Oji (Liontamer) used to host a radio program on the weekends dedicated to the VG arrangement scene called VG Frequency.