Absolute Music EP [Re-Release]

Skrypnyk

IMG-AbsoluteMusic.jpg

Just before christmas comes and goes, and just before I kill off a few thousand braincell due at a new years party, I have released my third EP. Entitled Absolute Music, this album is completely avantgarde and experimental with subtle and subliminal messages for everyone. If you liked my Brainwork EP, chances are you'll hate this and start bleeding from the ears.

Fun facts: it is the longest EP I've done to date, it contains the most songs to date, and includes a reprise version of an older track.

Click me

I'm listening to this right now, and this is some weird shit, you definitely nailed that IDM-sound. Reminds me a lot of Aphex Twin and in some parts of Venetian Snares (not that one shitty song though, you know which one I mean ;). Awesome drum sequencing as ever, lots of weird noises, and some stylish pads make this one definitely worth downloading. =)

Edit: Just finished listening to the whole album and well..It went by in a breeze, the songs smoothly segue over into each other and it works really well as background music. Now, about those subliminal messages, why do I suddenly have the urge to drop all my money in your bank account? =/

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...