OCR00899 - *YES* Final Fantasy 6 'Dancing Madly (First Form)' *FT*

Protricity

The first was around October 29 and the second was around November 13.

All three of the files I have submitted in the last 3 months can be found at

Thanks again!

-waxingeloquent

So uh, I guess we'll start with his first submission. We only allow one submission at a time anyway.

So, THIS is the song

submitted 3 months ago. I know this cause I remember him telling me he submitted it back then.

-Pro

Very interesting interpretation of very good songs.

That beat is way quiet

Its better now.. but beat should be louder

ack, hella reverb

gettin repetitive...

That reverb is a little too much at time

Hmm, somehow I remember this being better.

Im kinda borderline. Im gonna go with NO cause Its just too repetitive and doesnt do much with the great song. And the over use of reverb and fx kills me

-Pro

There is a real sense of rhythm in this remix, and I found the bassline in the beginning to be very enjoyable.

I don't really think it's repetative, it grooves for a while, and then moves on when it should. I like the synths used and the 'wall of sound' created by the heavy, but nevertheless appropriate use of effects.

Edit: Oh whoops forgot to actually say YES

This has an aurally pleasing (as opposed to orally pleasing) sound to it. Very professional sounding, for the most part. The only gripe I'd have is the percussion isn't loud enough at points. If someone wants to send me the original to show me that this is exactly the same, go ahead, but I'm having trouble believing that the music for FF VI was this intricate.... call me a cynic.

YES

DC