Some WIPs

PlastikBag

Very nice,

I enjoyed listening to your song "Steady Nature". Great vibe, and ambiance you have going throughout the song. Would make great driving music. I'm not sure if I can trust my own ear, because I'm not at your level of composition or your style yet, but I'm not sure If I hear a whole lot of progression. It doesn't really hurt the piece because its more of an ambient tune.

Well, I just updated "Steady Nature". Check the first post for the link. I took out 21 seconds because the song went 8 bars without making any kind of progression in those last parts. Apparently that's what was bugging me because I'm a lot more happy with it now. I also removed the pulsating attacks on the choir samples.

• 1 month later...

Huh is pretty good, kind of like a secret of mana underground forest, but I'd like to hear the whole thing to see if it changes much before really thinking about it. So any progress? Maybe one more stage of progression with a faster arragnement before coming back down?

I like steady nature a lot, though the instrument for the main melody is a little hard edged.

Surprised there weren't more posts here at the least.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. General consensus leads me to believe the lead in Steady Nature is a tad bit grating, I'll see what I can do. As for the other WIP, I haven't made much progress on it as of yet because school is kicking my ass around 24/7 and I started another song which is near completion, I'll definitely get back to it though.

Nice! As you stated "Steady Nature" is very ambient, I couldn't have picked a better chill-out beat at the :53 marker. Pads, strings, and the megaman-like sounding lead add excellent texture to the overall track!

Overall you've got a awesome ambient trrack!

I'm downloading it. ;-)