@suzumebachi & Snappleman

Vanilla Gorilla

Wanted to say thanks =D

Suzu, you linked an assload of metal remixes in a previous thread and I proceeded to download like everything from every artist you linked and was quite blown away by it all. I got about 400mb of metal remixes and have listened to it all, and most of it again and again. Seen your name on one of the tracks too, just wanted to say thanks a ton! The past few weeks without internet would have sucked more than they have if you didn't post in that thread ;)

Snapple, just wanted to say you kick ass. I've come to admire the work of many of the artists suzu linked, but yours has especially has rocked hard. Just wanted to say thanks for kicking so much ass with your talent and also kinda wanted to ask if I could use a track or two that you've done in a GH3 custom song that may or may not be distributed over the internet at some point in the next few months when I go buy the PC version and actually get into the homebrewing. Of course, you'll get credit for the track, but I wanted to ask first. Seems like the polite thing to do.