Anime

Gafgarion

That was a common occurrence for shows during that year. It was like every show I watched that season just had super-shitty endings.

I hear ya on that one ...

You know what did have a really REALLY good ending, though? (even though it wasn't from the same year as Abenobashi, I don't think) PlanetES. That was an all-around good show with an incredibly satisfying ending.

I hate the animes that have the endings that can CLEARLY be continued greatly, like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It ends with Haruhi and Kyon walking down the street going to some store. Why not show what happens when they go to it?

What's the point? Showing where they were going or what they were going to do would have been completely unnecessary. They are together, and that's sorta all we really need to know.

I hate the animes that have the endings that can CLEARLY be continued greatly, like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It ends with Haruhi and Kyon walking down the street going to some store. Why not show what happens when they go to it?

So they can make another series when they want more money?

There's lots of stuff to still cover from the novels and even the manga (although I suspect that the manga was born from the popularity of the series... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that). They could easily do another season if they wanted. It might be sort of rushed and not exactly the best, but it could happen.

So they can make another series when they want more money?

There's lots of stuff to still cover from the novels and even the manga (although I suspect that the manga was born from the popularity of the series... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that). They could easily do another season if they wanted. It might be sort of rushed and not exactly the best, but it could happen.

You are correct. Manga came after anime. Also, novels only have one more before they are complete. There'll be ten when all is said and done and I've been waiting on number ten for a long long time. There are many stories to tell. I can assure you that.

Nope, manga was out before the anime actually. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=6641 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruhi_Suzumiya_(franchise)

OHMYGODZ TORRENTZ PLS!

If I remember correctly they originally announced the 2nd season would air this fall, but right now Kyoto Animation is releasing their series Clannad. I suspect they'll do the 2nd season of Haruhi after that's over.

I couldn't see Haruhi airing at any time except the summer anyway. My summer of 2006 was so defined by that. 8)