Candy Corn features 11 tracks from YoshiBlade, arranging music from several video games for Halloween, as well as special guest skits. It was made by fans, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by any game publisher or developer; all images, characters, and original compositions are copyright their respective owners.
This album was produced to help promote video game music, video games, all the original composers' compositions, and the talented artists that contributed to this project.
Download the Album
You can download the entire album using BitTorrent or download just the ZIP.
[Candy_Corn_II_-_The_Sequeling.torrent Download Torrent of Entire Album!]
(HQ MP3 & FLAC, 11 Tracks, 39:03, 330MB)
Like it? Share it! Please help us spread the news!
1. YoshiBlade - "In the Beginning"
Source: Final Fantasy VII - "The Prelude"
Original Composer: Nobuo Uematsu
2. YoshiBlade, Stephen Kelly - "Adjust Your Tracking"
3. YoshiBlade - "Be Kind, Rewind"
Source: Donkey Kong Country 2 - "Stickerbush Symphony (Bramble Blast)"
Original Composer: Dave Wise
4. YoshiBlade, Stephen Kelly, Bryan Kelly - "The Far Away Fate of Samus Aran"
5. YoshiBlade - "Four on the Floor Is Lava"
Source: Super Metroid - "Norfair - Ancient Ruins Area"
Original Composer: Kenji Yamamoto
6. YoshiBlade - "Cave Mushrooms"
Source: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - "Mystic Cave Zone"
Original Composer: Masato Nakamura
7. YoshiBlade, Stephen Kelly - "Chaos Theory"
8. YoshiBlade - "CaUStIC VaPrS"
Source: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - "Chemical Plant Zone"
Original Composers: Masato Nakamura
9. YoshiBlade, Stephen Kelly - "Unknown Frequency"
10. YoshiBlade - "S is for: Solid Snake, Scrambled Signal, and Silenced SIG Sauer"
Source: Metal Gear - "Jungle"
Original Composer: Kazuki Muraoka
11. YoshiBlade - "Hylian Forecast"
Source: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Windmill Hut"; Cameo: "Ocarina 'Sun's Song'"
Original Composer: Koji Kondo
You know we have more free music, right?
OverClocked ReMix has honored the music of games since djpretzel founded it in 1999.
If you've got room for more than 230 hours' worth of music, with more added every few days, you've got room for OC ReMix!