Music Composition & Production
- 12:15 - Do you really need super realistic instruments to be a video game composer?
- 12:57 - How To Set Up Kontakt-6 In Anvil Studio
- 10:09 - I made some game soundfonts
- 12:11 - Music on Spotify
- 04:30 - What Is the Time Signature to This Track?
- 09:05 - Is there an easier way to browse through different patches in a soundfont?
- 06:42 - Naming your music tracks, organizing, and making your promotion clear to others
- 11:12 - Guitar amp -- and a piece of OCR history -- for sale!
- 05:57 - Mixing sounds uneven in my music/remixes.
- 04:47 - Guidelines to writing and releasing an original album
- 03:37 - MnP 134: Earthworm Jim 2 - Anything But Tangerines
- 04:38 - PRC451 - Apes Travel Back In Time (Ape Escape)
- 11:01 - PRC452 - The First Assault (Phalanx)
- 12:35 - PRC450 - Into the Forest (Ori And The Blind Forest)
- 08:59 - PRC449 - Down In The Aqua Tunnel (Freedom Planet)
- 11:49 - PRC448 - Fire in Overworld
- 10:39 - MnP 133: Spyro the Eternal Night - Ancient Grove
- 04:06 - PRC447 - A Breath From God (Breath Of Fire 2)
- 05:37 - PRC446 - Mega Man's Big Flame (Mega Man X1)
- 08:35 - MnP 132: Breath of Fire 2 - A Crisis
Latest Feedback: Workshop ReMixes
Skills & Tools
See who uses what + find collaborators
- Bitwig Studio
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
Composition & Production
- Arrangement & Orchestration
- Drum Programming
- Mixing & Mastering
- Recording Facilities
- Synthesis & Sound Design
Instrumental & Vocal
- Acoustic Bass
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitar: Lead
- Electric Guitar: Rhythm
- French Horn
- Saxophone: Alto
- Saxophone: Baritone
- Saxophone: Soprano
- Saxophone: Tenor
- Vocals: Alto
- Vocals: Bass
- Vocals: Female
- Vocals: Male
- Vocals: Metal
- Vocals: Rapping
- Vocals: Soprano
- Vocals: Tenor
- Vocals: Voice Acting
Page generated Mon, 15 Aug 2022 16:51:45 +0000 in 0.4955 seconds
Thanks to our sponsors...
All compositions, arrangements, images, and trademarks are copyright their
respective owners. Original content is copyright OverClocked ReMix, LLC. For information on RSS and
and the FAQ available there for information about the
site's history, features, and policies. Contact David W.
Lloyd (djpretzel), webmaster, with feedback or questions not answered there.