Music Composition & Production
- 01:32 - The best electric guitar VSTis out there
- 05:13 - DAW based on sheet music?
- 03:44 - East/West Play on FL Studio Guide
- 07:37 - VGM Transcriptions/Sheet Music Arrangements for Your Use (MIDI Files Available)
- 05:46 - Headphone question
- 06:50 - How do I improve at critiquing music?
- 06:43 - How Can I Get FL to detect my microphone?
- 06:40 - Nemesis – War of the Gods – Cinematic Sound Library
- 06:38 - High quality soundfonts?
- 09:50 - How do you make Boss remixes
- 12:13 - MnP 119: All Metroid's
- 08:12 - MnP 120: Secret of Mana - Make A Wish
- 01:35 - PRC418 - The Most Snowy Time Of The Year (Sonic 2006)
- 03:07 - PRC417 - Bowser's Plains (Mario & Luigi Bowser Inside Story)
- 09:38 - PRC416 - Another Adventure With A Boss (Adventure Island 3)
- 12:29 - PRC410 - A Magical Fast Food Town (McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure)
- 06:37 - MnP 118: Super Metroid "Title Sceen" & Tetris Attack "Bowser's Introduction"
- 06:50 - PRC415 - Donkey Kong's Castle (Donkey Kong 64)
- 01:53 - MnP 117: Zelda 'Link's Awakening' - Southern Face Shrine
- 08:00 - PRC414 - Smashing The Metal Man (Smash Bros 64)
Latest Feedback: Workshop ReMixes
Skills & Tools
See who uses what + find collaborators
- Bitwig Studio
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
Composition & Production
- Arrangement & Orchestration
- Drum Programming
- Mixing & Mastering
- Recording Facilities
- Synthesis & Sound Design
Instrumental & Vocal
- Acoustic Bass
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitar: Lead
- Electric Guitar: Rhythm
- French Horn
- Saxophone: Alto
- Saxophone: Baritone
- Saxophone: Soprano
- Saxophone: Tenor
- Vocals: Female
- Vocals: Male
Page generated Sat, 05 Dec 2020 23:27:58 +0000 in 0.4876 seconds
All compositions, arrangements, images, and trademarks are copyright their
respective owners. Original content is copyright OverClocked ReMix, LLC. For information on RSS and
and the FAQ available there for information about the
site's history, features, and policies. Contact David W.
Lloyd (djpretzel), webmaster, with feedback or questions not answered there.