Alone in the Town (Fade Remix)

Malum Tempus

You need to make sure and post the source material the remix is from. It could be the reason you've not had any feedback thus far.

The synth that comes in at 0:24 feels too static to me. Try to make the patch more interesting and animated. It doesn't have to be a lot, just some form of movement. I also feel that synth is a tad too bright and is clashing a bit with the second synth that comes in at 0:48. Maybe filter out the highs a bit more. I think if it's softer it'll sound more spooky as well, which would compliment the Silent Hill feel. It definitely sounds spooky later on with that strange chanting in the background. I love that. I really like the percussion you have going on but at the moment it feels a bit flimsy and lacks impact. The overall progression feels a tad repetitive. I found it hard to stay interested right through to the end. I don't know the source material so i can't see if there are any other movements you could rearrange and work into your remix. It feels like it needs to build up to something more rhythmically energetic or generally louder because it's kinda going at the same pace throughout i feel. Maybe bring in some louder strings for a climax.

Overall i really like the vibe though! You've definitely captured the Silent Hill theme well!

EDIT: This is just me nitpicking and has nothing to do with the music, but a more imaginative name would be good too :P Unless of course that's the name of the source track you're using, in which case feel free to tell me to p*ss off.