Remixes for a Project (Cosmic Eternity - Believe in Yourself)

Danigma

Hi, new here! I go by Danigma.

In any case, I will get to the brass tacks here, and hope this is the right forum to post this in. I am currently working on a project that includes a mod for Sonic CD. I won't go into the whole story, but let's just say that the original tracks I chose to use need replaced as I cannot find the document I was using to chronicle the people to credit. This is due to a reset I had to do to fix my computer... Regardless... I know there are remixes for Sonic CD already that are on this forum, and I most likely will attempt to use them, if I can find them and permissions are given. However, for certain remixes, such as certain stage themes (depending on whether the futures and past themes are available when I find them and they sound like they would work), and the ending themes, I would like to request remixes, if I may. I will not overload this thread with a whole list of songs I would want, I will post maybe one or two now, and if any offer to help with other stage remixes, I will post to them about what I would like. Until such time, the main remixes I would want to request would be either a good or bad ending version of the JP ending Cosmic Eternity - Believe in Yourself. Possibly like a 25th anniversary mix? (As I am trying to make the soundtracks sound at least fairly updated and more pleasing to listen to, and given Sonic CD's re-release about God knows how many years after the original and not really updating anything at all, II took it upon myself to attempt to bring forth a remaster.) If any could help in any way, shape, or form, that would be much appreciated. Please let me know if you can help in some way.

Danigma.

PS: If proof of the mod progress and the current status of the existing soundtracks is needed, I will gladly provide if anyone asks.

Edited by Danigma
Wanted to include the song I was looking for in the title for now.