ReMix: Wild Arms "Round the Cape of Good Hope"
Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on
8,370,489 bytes, 4:37, 239kbps
- Game: Wild Arms (Sony, 1997, PS1)
- ReMixer(s): Level 99, LuIzA, prophetik music
- Composer(s): Michiko Naruke
- Song(s): "A Waterside Where Migratory Birds Gather"
- Posted: 2012-05-01, evaluated by djpretzel
- Album: Featured on Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous
- Terms (BETA): collab electric-guitar jazzy mellow rock saxophone world
Somehow Stevo got the notion that I was tiring of the epic tomes he included with each submission email, which isn't true:
"Realizing your hate of long submission letters, I'll just say that this is a remix. Luiza and myself did the arrangement and shared the responsibilities of sequencing and performing pretty equally, Prophetik did the Sax. Source usage should be quite apparent."
Peaceful ocean sounds intro us in, which would be mellow if it didn't remind me that I didn't get to the beach at ALL last year. Gotta do better in 2012; nice tabla groove and mellow plucked ethnic instrumentation conjure Chrono Trigger, but then Brad's I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Butter smooth saxophone enters at 1'04" on the main melody. Nice flourishes on the performance there, as we segue into a restrained elec. guitar solo. This is less about the shreddage and more about the tone, emotionality, and ex
on 2015-12-05 13:59:32
on 2013-07-25 09:10:12
on 2013-04-08 12:22:39
on 2012-07-04 20:23:54
on 2012-05-09 16:26:42
on 2012-05-03 18:47:40
on 2012-05-01 20:51:04
on 2012-05-01 20:01:41
on 2012-05-01 20:00:39
on 2012-05-01 19:39:18