Music Composition & Production
- 12:17 - I found this useful "course" on listening to music like a producer and engineer
- 11:33 - Good program for composing with video game soundfonts?
- 12:56 - DAW based on sheet music?
- 04:19 - Faithful high definition studio headphones with flat frequency response
- 03:08 - What the Heck is that chord?
- 08:52 - Having Trouble with FLStudio
- 11:51 - OCR Cribs (the "Post Pics of your Studio Area" thread!)
- 02:41 - What is this synth called?
- 08:39 - How can I improve my singing?
- 08:12 - How do you make a theme villainous?
- 10:56 - MnP 100: OverLooked Remix Throwback Bonanza
- 09:18 - PRC387 - Summer Carnival Party (Mother 3 + Summer Carnival 92 Recca)
- 09:46 - Spin the Wheel - Number 4
- 03:08 - PRC388 - Arrival of the Anubis (Jet Force Gemini)
- 01:00 - Spin the Wheel - Number 3
- 07:02 - MnP 99: Elemental Masters - End Credits
- 02:42 - PRC386 - Zephyr From Starlight Highway (Contra Hard Corps + Snowboard Kids 2)
- 02:05 - Spin the Wheel - Number 2
- 09:01 - Spin the Wheel - Number 1
- 03:06 - PRC385 - End Of Year Free Round
Latest Feedback: Workshop ReMixes
Skills & Tools
See who uses what + find collaborators
- Bitwig Studio
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
Composition & Production
- Arrangement & Orchestration
- Drum Programming
- Mixing & Mastering
- Recording Facilities
- Synthesis & Sound Design
Instrumental & Vocal
- Acoustic Bass
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitar: Lead
- Electric Guitar: Rhythm
- French Horn
- Saxophone: Alto
- Saxophone: Baritone
- Saxophone: Soprano
- Saxophone: Tenor
- Vocals: Female
- Vocals: Male
Page generated Fri, 22 Feb 2019 23:45:41 +0000 in 0.3669 seconds
All compositions, arrangements, images, and trademarks are copyright their
respective owners. Original content is copyright OverClocked ReMix, LLC. For information on RSS and
and the FAQ available there for information about the
site's history, features, and policies. Contact David W.
Lloyd (djpretzel), webmaster, with feedback or questions not answered there.