Music Composition & Production
- 05:25 - I made some game soundfonts
- 04:35 - Tips on writing a bass line
- 03:34 - Things I've Learned In My Years Of Music
- 02:25 - Fl studio
- 01:54 - Would these PC builds be able to handle all of this?
- 02:33 - [GUIDE] New to ReMixing? Need help? Start here!
- 04:15 - How to install vst plugin external hard drive?
- 10:24 - Correct use of loudness metering for CD mastering?
- 01:26 - Cutting a long audio file into shorter tracks without gaps
- 01:36 - Free online stream platforms with 320 kbps audio support?
- 02:22 - MnP 91: Mario Kart Wii - "Maple Treeway" & Kingdom Hearts 2 - "13th Struggle"
- 12:49 - PRC372 - Ice Market (Spyro)
- 02:57 - PRC371 - Don't get Sonic Mad (Sonic The Fighters)
- 09:32 - MnP 90: Metroid - Brinstar
- 02:04 - PRC370 - The Evil Race (Evil Twins + Ridge Racer 4)
- 03:11 - PRC369 - The Route Before #226 (Pokemon Ruby)
- 04:58 - MnP 89: Phantasy Star IV - Zio (Laughter)
- 09:58 - Castlevania: Cacophony of Incarnation 2018
- 10:13 - PRC368 - The Planet of Bamboo (Freedom Planet)
- 10:27 - MnP 88: Maniac Mansion - Dave's Theme
Latest Feedback: Workshop ReMixes
Skills & Tools
See who uses what + find collaborators
- Bitwig Studio
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
Composition & Production
- Arrangement & Orchestration
- Drum Programming
- Mixing & Mastering
- Recording Facilities
- Synthesis & Sound Design
Instrumental & Vocal
- Acoustic Bass
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitar: Lead
- Electric Guitar: Rhythm
- French Horn
- Saxophone: Alto
- Saxophone: Baritone
- Saxophone: Soprano
- Saxophone: Tenor
- Vocals: Female
- Vocals: Male
Page generated Tue, 24 Apr 2018 20:42:19 +0000 in 0.3154 seconds
OverClocked ReMix is a project of Game Music Initiative,
a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization. All compositions, arrangements, images, and trademarks are copyright their
respective owners. Original content is copyright Game Music Initiative, Inc. For information on RSS and
and the FAQ available there for information about the
site's history, features, and policies.