Music Composition & Production
- 01:49 - ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials 1 or 2?
- 08:20 - SampleTank 4
- 11:33 - How do you make a theme villainous?
- 02:45 - Best Midi breath controllers?
- 11:07 - Faithful studio monitor speakers with flat frequency response and crystal clear sound
- 07:19 - I'm not that great at doing transitions between melodic ideas. and I'm having trouble making songs fit together
- 05:52 - Samplitude (DAW for beginning, advanced and expert music producers)
- 12:51 - Best Purchase I Ever Made - Akai
- 07:03 - How to get the most out of mediocre instrument samples?
- 05:04 - is it possible to add external effects to Sibelius?
- 06:51 - Spin the Wheel - Number 1
- 06:09 - PRC384 - Let's Bulldoze This (Streets of Rage 3)
- 04:17 - PRC383 - Not A Road But A Cemetry (Castlevania Symphony of the Night)
- 04:31 - MnP 98: Sasha's Theme (Advance Wars: Dual Strike) (DS)
- 12:42 - MnP 97: Ninja Gaiden - Stage 4-2
- 06:51 - PRC382 - In A Spooky Mansion (Sonic Heroes)
- 07:13 - MnP 96: Super Castlevania 4 - Forest of Monsters *RESURRECTED*
- 05:38 - PRC381 - A Different Force In Grass Land (Burning Force)
- 08:52 - Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2018
- 10:00 - PRC380 - The Legend of the Sea (Legend of Mana)
Latest Feedback: Workshop ReMixes
Skills & Tools
See who uses what + find collaborators
- Bitwig Studio
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
Composition & Production
- Arrangement & Orchestration
- Drum Programming
- Mixing & Mastering
- Recording Facilities
- Synthesis & Sound Design
Instrumental & Vocal
- Acoustic Bass
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitar: Lead
- Electric Guitar: Rhythm
- French Horn
- Saxophone: Alto
- Saxophone: Baritone
- Saxophone: Soprano
- Saxophone: Tenor
- Vocals: Female
- Vocals: Male
Page generated Wed, 19 Dec 2018 04:16:28 +0000 in 0.3557 seconds
All compositions, arrangements, images, and trademarks are copyright their
respective owners. Original content is copyright OverClocked ReMix, LLC. For information on RSS and
and the FAQ available there for information about the
site's history, features, and policies. Contact David W.
Lloyd (djpretzel), webmaster, with feedback or questions not answered there.