Music Composition & Production
- 05:58 - Corrupt FL file? No problem! (ONLY FOR DAMAGED HEADERS)
- 09:57 - How to sync your DAW to a notation software using 3party software
- 10:51 - Live Stream Composition Ideas
- 09:57 - I'm having a troubled conscience over remixing and copyright
- 01:56 - My own songs sound boring to me....
- 09:38 - What would be a good DAW for Live Orchestra tracking/recording besides Protools?
- 02:59 - BAROQUE TREATISES ON MUSICAL PERFORMANCE for dancing mad
- 11:40 - Good program for composing with video game soundfonts?
- 12:24 - Resources for percussion theory?
- 07:17 - How to connect a headphone amp to an audio interface in the best possible way?
- 06:37 - PRC392 - Sonic Survives Every Year (Sonic The Hedgehog 2006)
- 12:52 - PRC391 - It's Boss Time (Stardust)
- 06:35 - PRC390 - The Fifth Zub Smash Brother (Zub + Super Smash Bros Brawl)
- 09:21 - MnP 102: FF14_Ruby Sea Night Theme
- 04:58 - MnP 101: Triple Entry Round!!?? Madness!! Madness I say! Oh, the Humanity~
- 05:29 - PRC389 - Gargamel's Garden (The Smurfs)
- 05:23 - Spin the Wheel - Number 6
- 04:39 - Spin the Wheel - Number 5
- 07:10 - Spin the Wheel - Number 4
- 03:18 - PRC388 - Arrival of the Anubis (Jet Force Gemini)
Latest Feedback: Workshop ReMixes
Skills & Tools
See who uses what + find collaborators
- Bitwig Studio
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
Composition & Production
- Arrangement & Orchestration
- Drum Programming
- Mixing & Mastering
- Recording Facilities
- Synthesis & Sound Design
Instrumental & Vocal
- Acoustic Bass
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitar: Lead
- Electric Guitar: Rhythm
- French Horn
- Saxophone: Alto
- Saxophone: Baritone
- Saxophone: Soprano
- Saxophone: Tenor
- Vocals: Female
- Vocals: Male
Page generated Tue, 21 May 2019 19:33:53 +0000 in 0.3559 seconds
All compositions, arrangements, images, and trademarks are copyright their
respective owners. Original content is copyright OverClocked ReMix, LLC. For information on RSS and
and the FAQ available there for information about the
site's history, features, and policies. Contact David W.
Lloyd (djpretzel), webmaster, with feedback or questions not answered there.