For Sale: Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller

I'm selling my FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller. I bought the pedal used on eBay and other than a small crack in one corner of the plastic edge on the casing, it's in great condition. All the pedals and switches are intact and functional. I can provide pictures, but it'd have to wait until Monday, as my wife's halfway across the continent with our digital camera. I also have the box (which is a bit beat up but still fine, as it was used to ship the unit in when I bought it), and I believe I have the manual, although it's downloadable.

The unit works fine; I'm selling it because it's too big to fit between the legs of my keyboard stand at home and the pedalboard on the keyboard I play at church doesn't allow for anything beyond a sustain and expression pedal to fit underneath, so I can't practically use the gear as much as I'd like (I can switch presets easily enough with the board sitting beside me instead of in front of me, but can't use either expression pedal when seated).

I've modded it with the unofficial firmware version 1.0.2.e, so it's more functional than a stock unit (including, among other things, proper stomp box functionality that wasn't present with the stock firmware). The device can be programmed using the Ripwerx Editor, which is written in Java and should work fine if you have a Mac. You can set up everything on your computer and dump a Sysex file to the device. I was using it with some stompboxes and the expression pedals controlling Guitar Rig 3 and some other buttons for sending program changes to several VSTs run in Cubase.

I paid about $100 plus shipping for this, and would hope to get the same back, although I'm open to negotiations. Post or PM me if you're interested or have any questions. If no one responds in a week or so, I'll put it up on craigslist and then eBay. It's been a while since I programmed it, but I still remember much of what I did and can provide

• 3 weeks later...