Looking for an old castlevania Remix

doctorindyj

Greetings fellow programs,

While I am new to the forums I have been a regular visitor to OC Remix since someone pointed it out to me all the way back in 1999. I love this site and I love the music.

That said I am looking for a remix that came out a long while back so I don't know if anyone will remember it. The same friend who turned me on to this site once shared this remix with me so the only thing I have is that it is called Castlevania - Dark Knight (Remix). He doesn't remember where he got it only that it was back around 2000 though he remembers the song. Well recently I lost a collection of CDs that I had burned and this is one of the songs in my list that I can't find anywhere. It is a very cool arrangement, very spooky kind of a sonata or toccata. I can't seem to find it anywhere even doing an internet search on the two main terms. Which leads me to believe that my friend probably got it off of some P2P program and it was mislabeled. Any help would be appreciated if anyone knows what this remix is and how to find it or even if someone just remembers who it's by.:puppyeyes:

Thanks! :-o