Looking for a Remixer for a Crysis mod project

Jalex19

Hi All,

This is my first post here though I have been a big fan of OCR for quite some time.

It's because I've enjoyed the music so much that I find myself drawn here to look for a Remixer to work on the music for a yet untitled mod I am creating for a game called Crysis. I'm developing an original storyline and using custom assets to make the mod as distinct from the original game as possible (you are indeed nowhere NEAR and island). Therefore I'm looking for some custom music as well, and that's one of the talents I really lack.

It is in the early stages of development, but is showing great promise. I have a couple of people working with me and I'm aiming to have the first level series out by February at the latest (however the rate things have picked up I can see it being much earlier, possibly late December).

Here is a link to a thread with some screenshots. They're about a month old, I'm currently working on the AI and doing a terrain redesign, so not much more to post until that is complete.

http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?postid=370838#post370838

I'm doing this project as part of my protfolio to become a level designer. There will be no monetary compensation as the project isn't being developed commercially, but you will of course receive credit for the music. The incentive there being having your tracks used in a mod for a AAA PC title, which you could use for your portfolio as well.

To get an idea of what kind of music I am looking for, in the first level I'm using two placeholder tracks from Xenogears: Forest of the Black Moon and Jaws of Ice

Ironically I noticed that neither of those tracks have been remixed...

If you're interested please send me an email jessecomb@gmail.com and I can look at your past work and explain in more details about the mod. You can also contact me on skype using that email.

Cheers!