Castlevania Curse of Darkness

UcanSadaA

Greetings, my first time here, thusly, I may not know of particular requesting "etiquette", so, do forgive me if I offend in any such way, however trivial it may well be. I did read the requesting rules rather thoroughly however.

Well, I'd very much appreciate a new interpretation of the first level theme "Abandoned Castle" from Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness. I was thinking of suggesting mixing it with another track from the Castlevania franchise, specifically, "Bloodlines", the first level theme from Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood. Without providing an elaborate and strict guideline regarding my suggestion, I was thinking replacing the second "half" of "Abandoned Castle" with the more lively and unsurprisingly tragicly heroic tone of track "Bloodlines" second "half".

So, once again, for quick reference, the track in question is,

"Abandoned Castle" from Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness

hopefully mixed with

"Bloodlines" from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood

Links below for the respective tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmKUJZp4Kuc&fmt=18

I've heard the "Simon's Town" remix from the contributors here at ocremix, and I loved it, So I have extremely high hopes for this particular ReMix when, and if, it ever sees the light of day.

Regarding the tone of the finished piece, I'd think sticking to the originally intended gothic tone would be quite tasteful, with of course, a light or hard rock styling. But, of course, I'd encourage the artist to make any sort of independent creative decision or redirection he or she sees fit to make. Thank you so very much in advance for taking the time to read and consider this thread/request, and good luck in any and all future projects, to the mixers who've read this.

Once more, thank you.