Roving Tank

There's a song I've been DYING to hear covered for years, and I'm not sure many people here have even heard it. I came across it when I decided to download the soundtrack for Mother, or EarthBound Zero... whichever. I don't know if it has an official name, but Starmen.net calls it "Roving Tank." In my opinion, it has INSANE potential, I just lack the skills of the many remixers of this site.

I haven't really been keeping up to date, so I don't know who does and doesn't remix anymore, but I was thinking Ailsean or Beach Hunt could do a pretty awesome job with what I think is supposed to be a guitar solo. I still listen to Ailsean's "Knights Come Marching Home" and Beach Hunt's "Rexrox" occasionally... I'm always a sucker for guitar covers. Not specifying any particular artist, I'm just saying that something rock-ish would be pretty awesome. Maybe techno... or perhaps both? It's up to you, heh.

If anybody's up for it, it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sorry... I just re-read the guidelines, since I haven't posted here in a few years, and realized I should've named the topic "Mother" or "EarthBound Zero," like I originally planned to. Can somebody fix it, or is it not that big a deal? Sorry again, and thank you.