The party has arrived

MAGICHAMMER

You mean you left for a while and came back with a different name? Reason I ask is I think alts accounts can get you in trouble here - not really my area of research so I don't know.

Pretty pretentious to arrive newly formed and announce the party's here, but your dance music is actually pretty awesome, especially that Hank III deal and Blooddrunk. Are you here looking for artists to join up your label or just here to broadcast your tunes? Typically, Community broadcast is reserved IIRC for Ocremixers only and this topic will likely be moved to something like Workshop: Original.

Not really sure which part of this I should respond to.... Nevertheless, as I am a big fan of OCR I wanted the people of OCR to be aware of this music.

As of now this label is releasing only my productions, but I am always interested in working with people who can bring something to the table, so I'm interested to see how this evolves.