Contest Entry(Nevermind about the tips lol)

BlackPanther

Click [NOTHING]

Here are some issues I have that I want people to agree or disagree and I would like additional feedback as well:

I was told that the drums were kinda repetitive(not bad for a 2 minute song but not for a four minute song).

I feel like the vocals could be mixed into the song a little better

I like my selection of instruments but there could be some things I could do to it to make it sonically more interesting.

I tried to embellish on the melody a little bit at the end with a somewhat solo part but it may be out of tune but it doesn't sound like it to me, need verification.

I have eight more days to finish it so if I could get some feedback asap please have at it.

Since everyone was so dying to help me lol. Anyways I got tefnek to help me with a lot of stuff and bein at my current skill level, I think this is the best it could be and it's a potential first place winner. Anyway you guys be the judge(If I can get some God damned love here lol)

Look for BlackPanther(obviously lol) and click on the original as well, it's a really cool song and you can see what I did with it but yeah have a listen and I would love some feedback, good or bad please lol.