Musically Inclined?

AetherSolace

I'm trying to find more tracks like these, with a sort of otherworldly feel and maybe a gospel sort of voice mixed in. Maybe you know what I mean? Please share any track suggestions, They don't have to be remixes.

De-Sire - Healing Vision

Rusty Ruins Act 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_qheNzIm4&feature=PlayList&p=77EFE0D797F5E5C3&index=13

(I love both really)

Those two themes were really relaxed, and that's mostly what i'm looking for, But

Xenosaga's The Miracle, and The Resurrection were both nice too, but in a different way.

Any suggestions would be great thanks! Or Links to other musically inclined sites that may be good to post on.

Ooh, someone's got good taste. :)

Umm, for the first track you should look into Yoko Shimomura what she did on the Parasite Eve OST. That's kinda what that sounds like. You can also look for Susumu Hirasawa. That guy seems to jack it to opera and vocal samples over wild electronic beats and he's damn good at it (See Paprika OST and Paranoia Agent OST).

Additionally, and this will help too for your Xenosaga searching, get basically anything by Yuki Kaijura (I think I spelled her name right). Her style kinda gets old after a bit, but she's really consistent and provides the best vocal harmonious lines in any J-composer I've ever heard, not to mention some great and consistent orchestral work.

The Sonic 3D track I'm not quite sure on... Big Giant Circles does some of that as well as Skrypnyk. Zircon does a lot of that too. Hit them up on Google or Myspace. If they have albums you can buy, I suggest you do it. That money will not be spent in vain I guarantee you.

I like the Avatar, FF4 has been my favorite for ages.

I couldn't think of all my examples right away, But I do have all of the Parasite Eve OST. Yuki Kaijura sounds familiar, definitely have a few tracks somewhere. But i'll look further as well as into Susumu Hirasawa.

Alternatively if you can think of any other mellow tunes like this throw more suggestions at me.

U.M.N Mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPu66DUjWH8

This song helps calm me down on stressful days XD