A Couple of my Finished Pieces

Kioso

These are a few of the first things I did on FL Studio, I just figured I might as well share them with you guys. :D

Also, I tend to criticize myself. XD So...I might say something that you might agree with or something. Haha.

"Epic Journey"

The Tibeten flute is starting to bother me now that I listen to this again, though I tried everything I could to get it to have a decent echo. It just sounds too flat to me, and I'm not sure how I'd fix that.

"Nami's Theme"

Nami is one of my original characters (such an original name, I know) and I always wanted to make a theme for her so I did. This was like...my first attempt at making a loopable song and I just...failed. XD I think I should've wrapped it instead of cut it off at the end. Oh well. Also, I think this was before I figured out the echoes and stuff. I can't remember.

"Iced's Song"

Before anyone asks, Iced is one of the first people I met online (back in 2004!) and she was feeling down so I made this song for her (it was also a birthday present). Anyway, it was supposed to be something simple so it's not the greatest song ever, and it's short. Um...I think that's about it. Oh, this is more...new-ish but it was when I first found Sytrus hidden in FL Studio so...I don't know. I just felt like throwing it out there.

I ramble too much. And I'm aware "Iced's" makes no sense grammar-wise. XD